Resources & Links
Resources & Links for IMAN and Kid’s Town
1. Learn more about school readiness and how you can help prepare your child for Kindergarten.
2. Utilize the “Handwriting without Tears” program with occupational therapist Beth Herndon to improve your child’s writing skills.
3. Explore suggestions for improving reading levels and ensuring your child is adequately prepared to enter elementary school.
4. Explore growth and development stages from infants to school age and how you can keep your child healthy.
5. Explore these links for tips and fun games to build your child’s language arts and social studies skills!
6. Explore these links for tips and fun games to build your child’s math skills!
7. Need Help Paying for Childcare? Call the Subsidy Programs Infolink Line at 240-777-1155