Fun-Filled Weeks Of Summer Activities
- Mondays will be our theme day to preview what is happening throughout the week. The week comes alive as the kids create arts and craft projects.
- Tuesdays are our special events and activities days, from pony rides to magic shows. Check for scheduled activities.
- Wednesdays are local trips to the park for kids 5 years old and up. Playground and Pops for kids 4 years old and younger.
- Thursdays are field trip days for kids 5 years old and up. Remember to wear your Kids Villa shirts.
- Fridays are Water Play Days.While the bBig kKids visit the pool, the other kids will play outside with water toys. Be sure to send in a bathing suit, with a towel, sunscreen, and water shoes every Friday.
On a daily basis, the teachers will be working with the children on promoting reading and math skills
Summer Fee Schedule And Tuition Rates (No Vacation Discount)
In the event that activities need to be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, no refunds or make-up dates will be provided. If cancellations are necessary, we will provide a great alternative activity that will be just as fun and engaging. Activities may be substituted based on availability and at the center’s sole discretion. To register for summer, you must return this form by May 1st. Summer enrollments are based on availability. Be sure to register early for the best price. *BONUS – Enroll by May 1st and receive a t-shirt for camp ($15 value).