How To Enroll
IMAN and Kid’s Town How To Enroll
We have made the enrollment process simple and easy. At the time of enrollment, you may secure your spot by completing the Quick Enrollment Form and paying a one-time registration fee and one week’s tuition as a deposit. Once you are enrolled you will receive an enrollment packet with all of the necessary paperwork. Once all of your documentation is submitted to the Center (including all medical forms) your child is set to start learning and having fun at Iman & Kids Town Learning Centers!
- This is a safe place for your child to explore and try out ideas
- Schools feature a coded entrance and exit, with a strict pick-up policy and protocol
- Lunches Snacks are all served family style to bring everyone together
- We strive to be the child’s home away from home.
- Seamless communication between home and the center.
- Your child’s classroom is a Classroom Community promoting a positive relationship
- There is an age-appropriate curriculum for your child to develop social, emotional and life skills outside of the home
- On-going learning environment
- MSDE Accredited
- Kindergarten enrichment
- We accept state subsidies
Come Discover Us Learning Centers With A Tour
- We are open from 6:30am – 6:30pm and look forward to the opportunity to take you on a tour of your child’s home away from home. We’ll tour the classroom and playground area. Fill out the form below and we will reach out with times that fit your schedule